Of Nature

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blood Donation

Just changed my blood donation to next Wednesday instead of this Friday. Didn't want to miss the dance and Abs, butt, thighs class.

Tml's intro step again! I hope I lose the tummy soon...

Next week's course time again!! Mon-wed! Yippee!! But Mon's Dinner and Dance too. So Sat should be meeting Kavi my image consultant! Haha... I hope the D&D this year would be fun... No more late night partying. WIll be on my way back once the dinner is over. Would have to attend course the next day too. So also cannot be home too late.

I'm wondering what else I can learn.. I mean scuba's for next yr, as its monsoon now. Giving up on inline skating cos well, its too stressful for me... 25th I hope I cna rebond my hair, and after that means I can't tie my hair and cannot stress it too much.. Dun noe what else I can do then... Will still keep practicing my golf. But seems like I'm not doing other sports.. hmm... Time to look for something else.

No comments: