Of Nature

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another long break since my update. Have been wanting to update a few times, but have always been busy with something else.

Well, these few days have been fun. Been visiting the newly opened California fitness center at Novena Square. I really like it cos there's fewer pple, the place is near work and home! And all the classes are so fun! I actually went for Bolly Jam on Fri! Haha.. And I just found my hand n leg co-ordination sucks. But still fun and I dun really care haha. As long as I am working out! Just a bit sian that I going alone.. Hope my frens can join me. Heh heh

These few days also getting ready for to embark on my journey to taking my Masters degree in IT. Thought I could make it for the August intake, but seems like I cant cos I have to take this GRE test. And unless I can make it for the GRE test in dec or early jan. But will have to see the test dates and the lesson dates. Not to forget, will have to see if NUS sees the cut off dates for the 2 years working experience to be at the point of enrollment or the point of application. Shall see what their response are.

So now the main thing on my list will be to save money for my studies... Gonna be tough, but I really hope I can do it. Alot of budgeting to be done.

Not to forget my Professional Certificate in ASP.NET. Still have another 2 modules. And the next module will be starting in NOV! Yesh! Ha another 3 days of slacking bwahaha. Of cos have to keep awake during class haha. Next module is in Dec! Can't wait and can't wait to finish and can pack up and leave SICC too!

CAn't wait. So many challenges ahead..

No comments: