Here's my daily dosage of blog.
The wait for the results is rather agonizing. So now I'm trying to like distract myself by focusing on doing my work. Trying my best to focus on my work lo. Been house rather late nowadays, not only to avoid being questioned, but also cos the family's been rather quiet these days. I think I managed to get my message across that the FINAL FINAL results are not out yet. And that I will only decide when they offer me something on the table.
The small group of us who made it through together have been rather close. Or trying to stick close together. Well, it has been a rather exciting experience so far. Well, now jus slowly slowly wait lo. Who knows, scali I cannot make it haizz..
Today bed time is set at 12. Will bring it forward one hr daily until I can slp at 10+ or 11 heehee.. Hopefully my eye bags can be gone.. Although I heard its not very possible.. Other den surgery... But I dun wan leh. So ex.. Hope slping can help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment