Was there with Evelyn and Xingyi earlier tonight. It was a rather cool place lo. Other than when some ang mos decided to come disturb us.
And they were really annoying lo. I mean we made it very obvious that we din want to be disturbed, rolled our eyes, din look at them even when they tok to us, and they still continue to get our attention by speaking loudly and acting weird. But we just totally dun bother about them. And finally they left us alone.
Today I was suppose to meet the gals, and the super blur me got the place mixed up la! Was suppose to go to the HMV Marche, and i actually went to the Suntec Marche! I only found out of my mistake when Steffan called me to ask where I was. And he was like "thought u said HMV marche?" so i quickly called evelyn to find the rite place haha. So I was super late lo.
Everyone's looking forward to their training date. Other den me. Cos I havent even decided to sign it or not haha. Guan Yin Ma shall decide for me tml. I;m jus gonna take what Guan Yin Ma decide what is best for me. When I was younger, Guan Yin Ma was my Godma you know. Well, I was really weak when I was a baby so they believed in letting Guan Yin Ma adopt me so I would grow up. Also I guess they believed den I will have someone watching over me. And honestly, till this day I feel like the luckiest person ever!
I've got alot of things other pple have not had, and the chance to do alot of things others cant.. ANd not to mention the wonderful pple I have met in my life, well except for one or 2. Anyway, the great frens I have and the family.. wah.. Haha..
Wonder what Guan Yin Ma will tell me tml. Feeling anxious haha.
And been weighing the pros and cons the whole nite.
Its really an experience over career path kinda thing. Boss's offer is tempting la. i have been struggling the past yr, and he is finally moving me up the ladder kinda thing. Giving me alot of chances. If I take his offer, I'm quite sure I will have a stable job, and really promising prospects lo. But I jus have to deal with more shit when they come with more projects happening.
And if I were to sign SIA, the money is surely something wonderful. The chance to travel as much is also nice... Wah such a big difference leh.. But I'm not sure if I can pull through for SIA. I have a problem when I dun have enough slp haha.. So yeah lo.. Oh well, now not thinking liao. Tml ask my godma help me decide heehee..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment