ARGHH!! Have been problem trying to republish my blog. Always having the message that they were upgrading something and watever. Now, finally everybody will know what I have blogged the past few days heee.... Not that I'm really proud of it la. But den hey, i tried, and I like what I did.
Shall work towards the next yr, and also, mebbe for the SIA thingy... Thinking real hard abt it.. Many pple telling me to try. But what can i do if I try and fail? Or try and succeed? IF I fail, den I would HAVE to look for something else? Oh yeah I can always keep trying until the next Ms Singapore Universe! Hahaha.. But if I really fail, and I know I have done my best but I still din make it? Den wat next? I know for sure I din do my best for the MSu auditions la.. But den yeah i learnt from that experience and it was really great! Been there done that haha..
So yeah.. thinking if both i dun succeed, then what's my enxt alternative? As opposed to stil staying in the IT line la. Boss has been trying to "teach" me how to leverage up, and go up to the post of a manager eventually... Asking me take courses at the expense of the company, bringing me into all the areas any IT person should know. But I havent been doing well la... Not not well, I still manage to solve my problems and do my programming, but its just that I feel myself getting stagnant.. Did I mention that at my place, one can actually just stay here for 15yrs and just work and work? Yeah that's the problem.. You become complacent, and the place keeps u! Its just a really big trap. And I dun wan to be in this trap! I dun even wan a successful career man!
I've always been a simple person. All I want to do is have fun while I'm alive! And of cos being the practical and rationale person I am, I know that I will need money to survive and have fun. So, I'm working! But, I'm also trying to find work that I really like so that I wont be working! And I always believe that being young allows one to make mistakes, learn from it, and you end up being stronger and more knowledgable!
I dun wan to wait till I am 30 or with a family, and look back and tell myself that I should have done this when I was wat age, or I should have tried, and now I never know, or I cant do this and that cos I got kids, if anything were to happen to me, what will the kids do blah blah blah..
When we were born, our lives no longer became just ours. Dad once told me to be more responsible towards my own life, cos we dun live in this world alone. I think he said that when I insisted on taking roller coaster rides and stuff. Anyway, the point I have is, if u're meant to go, u will go! Of course, there is no need to increase your risk by doing dangerous things, but wont it be more dangerous if I learnt scuba when I'm 35 instead of 23? So I still stick my theory that do whatever you want when you are young. Of cos, when things do not go your way, or watever consequences there are, take the blame! Dun blame others! Since you insist on doing it your way, den take the consequences. Din they teach us that in NUS? You can do watever you want. Just bear the consequences. ANd that mean breaking your parents' and loved ones hearts if you have to.. Ok, maybe not that drastic la.. But you get the idea.
So now, I'm taking the chance to break out of my shell heh heh.. waiting for NTU holidays so I can learn scuba with Steffan, unless there are pple out there who would like to join me den we can go first. Saving money to do my lasik. Keeping fit for my SIA thingy, and also mebbe next yr's MSU. Trying to do my work and think what I finally will like to do.. Thinking of learning some more stuff.. But nobody to accompany me leh..
Hey peeps out there, anything anyone wanna learn? I almost wanted to learn chinese calligraphy cos I thought it looked really nice. Thinking if I should straighten my teeth, or whiten them haha... I just keep thinking of ways to spend my money sia. A few days ago was actually thinking of buying a car hahaha... But no la the installments will SO kill me. I just wait for my brother to buy hahaha.. Or Steffan heehee..
It will be V'Day tml! Haha.. Later I will be going to buy Steffan's present heehee. Tml will be a simple dinner with exchange of presents heh heh.. Wonder what he got me. I hope he likes what I got... Shopping time later! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment