Ok, decided to come clean on what I did on Friday. Cos most of the pple reading my blog are my close frens, and frens have NOTHING to hide yeah.. Or mostly nothing. And since I have written the beginning of it, might as well finish the whole thing. I din wan to write it initially cos I felt it was embarrassing.. Now after binging on CSI, its somehow not so embarrassing anymore.
And I haven really been someone to be ashamed of doing anything. I din really care abt being judged. ANd I got a bigger thing to tell too!! Hahaha..
Anyhow, I went for the audition for Ms Singapore Universe 2006! And friday was the results, and of cos I din get in. Cos I knew I so totally flunked it. The best part, I saw my Uni course mate there. She was the other gal in my freshman camp last time. And she was really alot prettier. I guess she more or less got in cos she was pretty and more interesting I guess. Those in SOC should know her. Her name's Ong Peiling.
Well, I totally flunked my audition cos I couldn't speak properly, was nervous and cold at the same time so my voice was quivering. And I so totally spoke SO fast! EVen I din noe what I was saying. I spoke alot better when I was in sch. I handled interviews alot better when I was going for job interviews. Somehow, things have changed! I was SO not prepared! I mean not really sure if others were, but I knew what went wrong then. I din prepare myself mentally... Oh well, giving myself another chance next yr hahaha... Can try till i'm 27 u know hahaha.. Then again, that's provided I will be free next yr.. Shall better prep myself mentally.
And now I am bugged by this question, which not only auditions ask, I'm sure interviewers like to ask too. "PLease tell us about urself."
A innocent but very difficult question. For me at least. And I'm still trying to find a suitable answer for that. I mean to apply to myself...
Ok, now that's off my chest, time to move on to something else.
Finally finished season 5 like in record time! And I jus cant get enough of CSI man!! AHHH!! they are jus ALL so good!!! Cant wait for season 6!
ANd today, being the 13th month Steffan and I have been together, we decided to watch a chinese play at esplanade! It was really one strange experience!! I think both of us felt really out of place. And at the beginning of the show, I would just like to say, I haven heard such silence before! It was SO SO quiet!! We went to the theatre studio, which is a realy small place for 160 pple, and we were on the same level as the performers. So there was no microphone etc. But it was an experience. I wonder what it would be like to watch a musical. I'm sure it will be great. Maybe we'll do it once a month. SHould be quite cool.
Now, I'm waiting for the SIA recruitment for cabin crew. WOndering if I should really do it.. Heard the interview is tough. And the job aint as good as it is... I'm looking at the cabin crew executive part, which there is a promise that they will put u in other depts after a certain period of flying duties. Sounds alot better den jus being an air-stewardess all your life. Den again, I ask myself if that is really what I want to do... guess i should try as much as I like huh.
Alright, think that is all. Eveyrthing;s out now.
But hey, I would be interested to know what u guys think abt the question.
"Tell me about yourself". I mean what do u actually say? Other then ur job, ur name, age, hobbies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment