Today is Friday the 13th! Not that I really did care about it. Just that I did something bad today. Been feeling guilty about it. But den was too late liao. I already said it liao. So ok la. The day's over and seems like things are back to normal liao. So i guess wat I did have not caused serious damage heh...
Well, just now went to Steffan's house for dinner. Wah alot of pple leh!! So luan sia! Den the little kids all quite cute haha.. Den we were playing stupid games with his cousins haha.. Ok la they are very frenly pple. Just that in the beginning I was standing like a blockhead and getting in the way... Haizz.. But ok la. Slowly they get more used to me. Not too bad, they quite frenly with me after a while heehee..
The food was really not bad heehee.. I like. Yummy yummy. Den close to 11 den come back hee.. Jus hope I din leave too bad an impression.
Tml working again liao! Haizz.. Den for the next 2 weeks I wont have to come back liao!! Yeah! Chinese New Year is coming liao....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment