At work again this week.. But have been slacking ALL the way since I came in at 815 la.
Done minimal work today, even though I had other things to do. But the things I do also not within my control one leh. Like chasing pple to fax me their signed copy and stuff. I managed to get 2 of them to respond la. Like finally.. But I think I still have like 2-3 more pple. Who jus refuse to co-operate. I really dun noe what to do when the trainng comes sia. They may jus simply dun wan to turn up lo. Inconsiderate pple. Just becos I small fry.
Having thoughts about changing jobs again. Cos yesterday HR just sent out an email asking for feedback on the dress-code in the club. They having super weird suggestions and if they wan me to bun my hair, den yeah time to move on... I din spend so much money to rebond my hair so I can bun it at work ya know. Some of the HR staff have started to bun up their hair liao. I think they have been psychoed into doing it, and hope to influence the other pple. Its failing terribly though.
Name for the survey is optional though. Think alot of pple will write alot of comments but dun give name. And one clause I cannot fathom is the following:
"8. No colored contact lens or tinted spectacles with colorful frames allowed"
so weird rite?! Means suppose to wear the glasses like army one ah.. cannot b ba... Well, they did say this is jus a survey. I hope there are many sane pple out there and not so much boot-lickers.
Gonna knock off liao yippee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment