Today was the first day of Orientation at SICC. Quite fun la. But some of the pple are quite sian. But I think overall everyone had fun. TMl's the next day ha.
Its like so weird that after I do my morning duty, n they still bring us ard. Cos I went to explore every crook and crany liao. But the interesting thing is the ghost story Dorothy told though haha. About the place ha so cool haha.
Dinner and Dance for the company is coming up. N we got the door gift, and its a TROLLEY BAG!! Wah piang wat kind of door gift is that sia! Confirm have the SICC logo big big some more one!
Well, other than at work, home's been rather happening too. Dad sent his taxi to scrape. I think it was cos it could fetch a higher price. N also, I tink dad jus want to rest a bit b4 he goes back to work again. But today I heard he was feeling giddy and naseous again.. Getting worried for dad cos I got feeling he's feeling unwell cos of high blood pressure spike... But he jus shrugs it off as resting too much. Got pple rest too much one meh? I hope he get well really soon..
Steffan's really hardworking and doing his tutorials now. So I cannot disturb him haha. And here I am updating my blog.. Nothing else to say. Tml still have the last day of Orientation. We'll be going out to see the GREENS!! So cool!! Heehee... Anything no need do work also fun haha. Watched more of the CSI Season 4 heehee.. really nice hee.. Restraining myself from watching all the way to the end.. Trying to stick to the tv episode ha shall see how long I can curb the temptations hee..
Missing the great outdoors and exercise... Shall find some exercises to do at home tml...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment