Of Nature

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Argh down with weird sickness again! Woke up this morning with a temperature. Thinking it was jus heatiness, or a cold which I caught over the nite, I jus drank more water and continue to slp.

Some time later, got up to get ready for my family's photo-taking session. DEn was hit by VERY bad diarrhea. Jus kep going to the toilet. So decided to take panadol to keep the fever in control, hopefully in turn keeping the diarrhea in control. Was able to feel well enough to take the photos. Den went to the library to meet Steffan who was patiently waiting for me..

DEn came home, changed to get ready to go to gym, only to feel the weakness in my legs and arms after going to the toilet so many times. Finally had to give up on gym and Steffan went on his own while I stayed home covered in medicated oil.. Woke up, thinking I was feeling better only to find that after I walk ard, the feeling to go toilet comes back again. I can jus go to the toilet to pee, and end up having diarrhea at the same time. Couldn't take it anymore and decided to take charcoal pills.

Can't think of wat I ate yesterday that could have caused this problem. Steffan had similar thing as me and he is fine. Now the temperature seems to still be there. Feeling a little warm and cold, and aching at the shoulders. I jus hope it doesn't become a cold or something. Legs are still weak. And I jus hope its nothing serious. Tml will be going to work still cos I dun wan my pay to kena cut anymore. Very not worth it.

Jus dun noe wat I should eat tml.. Mebbe it will b jus juices for me.. My turn to get stomache after Angelina.. This is bad sia. Mebbe its a way my stomach is telling me to watch wat I eat... Time to clear my tummy a little..

Anyhow, took my graduation pics liao, next week will be going to choose the pattern, and den finally develop it. Wont be really fancy like my brother's one but den I dun mind hee. I'm waiting for the one I will be taking with Steffan hee.. When either he grads, or when he finished his commando courses hee..

Think I shall go slp soon. The charcoal seems to be working, and Steffan is fixing up the new pda he jus bought at a SUPER low price ha. Now I get to play games when he is doing work haha! Hee... ok shall be more healthy after I get well...

No comments: