Of Nature

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Slacking...

Heh heh.. in office now. Feeling really tired. Racking my brains on how to write my weekly update. Reason being, I did a rather major project. But to make it work, I basically made many changes to alot of small small things la. Like channging the layout of the kiosk. Actually, I did that last week so, i cant write it in this week's update.

And now I'm very stuck. Cos whatever I did for the past few days could be summarised into one line. "Completed Kiosk_newimg". And my report only has 4 lines! Ha.. not that really the numbe rof things u do matters, since boss also knows I have been working cos he can see my progress when i ask him to test the system. Now that the project is in its final stages, (or rather cos its nearing the deadline so nothing else can be done to it) I can afford some time now to do other small things.

Oh, got to make an ad here. I have a temp job that is starting on this coming tuesday. Normal data entry, office hrs, going at $6 per hr. Duration is about 2 months, at my work place lo. So if anyone interested do let me know k? By Sunday the lastest I guess. Already told boss I cant find anybody liao. But I'm sure if I find somebody will make things easier or else they will have to look for agent liao. So if anyone's interested do let me know yeah.

Waiting to knock off so I can meet Steffan later heh.. 1 more hr to go now. Later will have to buy my jacket and see if there are any nice shirts or blouses so I can wear to work. Getting a bit sick of my own wardrobe ha. But having limited clothes means I need not rack my brain to think of wat to wear. Well, shall see if I have enough to last me till the end of the month lo. Still surviving on last month's $600 pay.. Cant wait for this month to end hee.. Den i can get my paycheck!!

Desmond and I were just wasting time chit chatting with each other haha.. Gossiping actually ha.So sian leh. Just to waste time away la.. Cos both of us very bored. Nothng gets done when I work on Saturday. And I got sick of rushing for the Kiosk liao. Cos I keep seeing the same codes over and over again... haizz..

Womdering if I should send boss the 4 line report haha. So pathetic sia ha.

No comments: