Of Nature

Friday, July 15, 2005

FRIDAY LIAO!

Now I can experience working life sia. Where it feels great that its Friday again. Den again, this Sat I will be working lo. So doesn't make much of a difference ither than the fact I can see my BF later!! Hee.. Today's his last day at Hendon leh! So means that he have one weeks' free day b4 he goes back to sch. So I will have him all to myself for one whole week! Yippee! Heh heh...

Amy took off to Tibet liao.. So envious of her. Go on long holiday. Wonder when will I ever be able to go on long holiday. Keep wanting to bring my parents for a long trip to let them relax and also we can go on a family tour lo. Been ages since we went on long distance for a trip.

Think this weekend we will be going for a buffet meal soon heh.. In celebration for my graduation heehee.. WOnder wat good food we gonna have again liao haha. My dad's super happy sia! Now he can not bother about us liao. Of cos my parents' next wish would be to see my brother attached, den married den have grandchildren lo haha. I wonder when's the day that will come.. I also looking forward to have a sister-in-law leh.

Work's been ok la. THe kiosk is looking better and better liao. But Chris is irritating me more and more lo. Today was the last straw lo. I was helping her explain the reason of her design, i.e, arguing with boss the reason behind why certain buttons on the touch screen is of a certain theme. den she has to repaeat everything boss said lo. And to make things worse, she jus kept agreeing with boss la! I mean its becos SHE gave me this design that I have to explain leh. Den if she knew and understood wat boss wants, den I wouldn't have need to explain anything more liao wat! She would have been able to produce what GO wanted lo. den she at the back there keep explaining, as if she really knows wat boss wants. Den end up everyone a bit irritated den boss brought me out of the office to discuss the thing.

Also, she keep asking me to do a Kiosk flowchart. I mean I did one with all the webpages' name liao lo. Den she ask me if I did one that is of screenshots. I where got time. So I told her mebbe after monday when the thing is done lo. Den she keep telling me den we cannot discuss the button images. I felt like telling her its not my problem la. But i managed to hold my tongue. I mean if its still early, I can still do lo. But monday the thing is due liao lo! And if its as simple as she puts it, den how come she cant do it? Since she is the one that NEEDS the shots to make the buttons. Haizz.. Jus very pissed. Mayb i need help her or this has been how things are done la. last time the pple will give her all the buttons and everything den she just do. But I also realised how out of the loop she is lo. ANd yesterday when Angie came to ask me what headers and button designs I need, she has to join in. So I end up having to explain to her whatever I explained to Angie earlier, and she din understand, making Angie n I, more confused la. In the end, I cant even remember wat Angie asked me.

She still touchy touchy with me when I am so irritated with her! Argh!

Go also not a good egg la. Keep making changes even till now lo. Den havent go thru all the pages yet.. Haizz... Alritey, back to work now ba. Shall do my weekly report tml ba. Do so many small things dun noe wat to write even... Haizz...

Back to work now.. :(

No comments: