Of Nature

Friday, June 24, 2005

Stefanie or Catherine?

Haha in office now but decided I shall slack a bit. SO happy its FRIDAY!! Heehee...

Well, just got the e-newsletter from the national heritage board or something like that. Anyway, so I'm updated about the latest happenings in the local museum. And they have the Vatican exhibition now!! And they also have the Gandhara Buddhist Sculptures from Pakistan exhibition! Vatican is at ACM Empress Place while Gandhara Buddhist's at ACM Armenian Street. I wan go see I wan go see!! Anyone wanna ask me to go? Heehee... Or I shall pull Steffan to go with me this weekend. Ha get arty fartsy! If anyone's interested den let me know early! Or we can all go together. Gandhara Buddhist exhibition is ending early July. So have to go fast liao.

Well, decided to take the job afterall.. Later shall tell boss. Its rather decent money la I should say heee.. :) Shall ask for more since they have more rules den outside haha. Den again also cannot go overboard.

Now I'm deciding on a new christian name I can use for work. The fight's between Stefanie and Catherine. Haha... If u're wondering why I'm choosing between these 2 names, its cos I jus like the sound of it lo. No special reason one. Jus like the way its being pronounced hahaha... Wanted to use Steffan one. But unless you see the way its spelt, it sounds rather masculine. So better stick to obviously feminine name since my chinese name is masculine enough.

Ok back to work for me liao. Have soemthing due next week and I not even sure if I can finish it on time. So if you are reading my blog jus tell me which name is better k? Haha.. Cheers!

1 comment:

catatonic said...

ME! ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEE!