Of Nature

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Am I looking for the easy way out?

Boss is giving me a chance to reconsider the offer. N i think I can easily get a rather neat deal... ARGH!! Should I do it for the money or not. N its not really totally the money as well la. THe thing that I am suppose to do will also look very good on my credentials in further.

Mayb I shall jus close my eyes and go head first into it. Feeling a bit sian that I have to start looking for a job. N i may not find one with the job scope that I'm interested in.

Having mixed feelings now. Have wanted to do an intership after my exams, so that I can secure a job. N now that I'm offered one, I having problems deciding hahaha.. oh well. After I come to a decision tml, that shall be my final decision.

Enough about work liao!

Feeling rather broke now. Jus paid my bills and stuff, and now no money liao. Have to scrimp and save. N that's to eat more with my parents hahaha! And buying cheap bread! At toa payoh's fresh bakery, all items have 30% off after 9pm. And it includes EVERYTHING. Ok, almost everything la. Other den Kaya, anything else in the shop have 30% discount. Even slice cakes, pastry and bread loafs.

Finally started watching my CSI Season 3!!! Happy sia!! Heee.. more CSI for me!!! Just finished the one that showed the gal and the guy who ate the insides of their fren. It was really gross. Of cos, the culprits always end up getting arrested. Then again, the culprits were arrested because the person they ate, had ebola (or however u spell it). Some infection la. ANyway, after eating the person the culprits got infected and that's how CSI managed to get them. But if the deceased did not have such an infectious disease, would they have been arrested? can expect everybody to vomit out their food to check if the organs digested or not?!

Back to my CSI now hee!! :)

1 comment:

catatonic said...

e coli la! if ebola the whole country code red liao ahahhahaa