My name should be on the list of graduates in about one month's time heh. Jus had my last paper today, and yup, it was ok I should say. But I think it was rather easy for alot of pple... Cos alot of pple left early and stuff. The guy sitting beside me actually fell asleep after like 30 mins! And i hardly saw his pen move la! So he either totally gave up on the paper, or he really damn zai! But why bother lying there and sleep? If I'm good I would leave after the 1st hr liao. Took my time to do the paper since its the last paper. I even listened to the instructions careully since it will be like the last time I listened to such instructions. Haha.. din really feel a great sense of relief afte rthe final paper.. wonder why... Its not like super happy kinda feeling. Guess I'll miss going to sch and stuff... Uni wasn't that bad for me. Even the exams and stuff were not that bad... mebbe some modules but all in all, it was great fun!
Oh well, since its over, I shall move forward, and keep all my fond memories in my heart.
Steffan got a new boss today. Dun noe wat happened, but his IA sup changed to someone else. Not sure if its good or bad, but basically eh can't slack. Which I think that's abt all. Not too bad la. Since he have ben slacking for some time, and now only left like one month or about 6 weeks rather den it will be ALL over. Dun noe wat the place is doing sia.. so weird.. Anyway, with new sup better. Just put on a good show for the new sup, and everything will be jus fine heh. So glad his misery gonna be over soon. I hope I dun get the same thing as him when I go for my IA.
So now I have more time for CSI!! Yippee! Haha.. I feel so crazy.. Anyhow, waiting for my fren's bday celebrations later. Shall watch some CSI hee.. Although I'm quite tempted to catch a nap, but I think CSI still better heehee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment