Woohoo! I just finished my first paper, SS. Heh, not too bad la I should say, but then its hard to say when u do essays lo. U nv noe if the answer u wrote, or anything u wrote is the thing they are looking for. Oh well, but I'm quite ok with it la. Write until my hand pain sia... Been a while since I wrote such long essays.
Well, its gonna be a while before my next paper, on Thurs.
Was caught in this super big jam when I was leaving the carpark lo. My dad came pick me up and the small small carpark route at MPSH took SO long lo! I'm sure its at least 20mins. Lucky my dad's cab is free entry one sia. Else wasted have to pay for the entry fee.
Feeling a bit sleepy now, but think I shall start on my next paper, even though its open book.... Have to finally read my textbook haha.. Din pay a cent for it cos my fren gave it to me after her course heehee... Havent flipped it at all.
Oh, Thurs went to SICC, Singapore Island Country Club for intern interview. That's right, INTERN interview haha.. Well, I was reading something in Jobstreet.com that its ok to go for intern even after grad. Reason, to gain experience lo. And hope for permenant employment in future. Then thinking again, the money's really a bit low... Sigh... still hoping on the RP job... but havent heard anything at all... Disappointing.. It's ok, still on the look out for jobs. I think even if I get a temp job as a admin assistant or somethign still can get 1000+. So still better den intern leh...
Oh well, since they have not called me, which they say they will confirm by this week, I no need to wait anymore den. Hee lucky..
The Community Center called again regarding the aerobic class.. They're gonna postpone it AGAIN! So that's the last of it, decided to pull out of the program. So I'll get my $55 bucks back heehee! Just in time to pay my bills heehee... THinking of joining amore instead... Shall look into it after my exams hee.
Tml celebrating Steffan's birthday. Wonder what to get... Hee...
Now my house alot of new old furniture haha.. Got some pretty nice looking furniture frm my aunt's colleague and they just brought it over. Time for me to do some spring cleaning and move my stuff around hee. A good chance to clear away things I dun need and dun want heh heh.
I just found that I have alot of new things lying around haha.. So better pack all of it heehee...
Yawnz... nap time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment