Ha this is one great exception! I just got back like 1hr 30mins ago heh heh...
Came back from a celebration of Steffan's birthday.
Nothing much really la. Cos firstly, I din noe what to get, and secondly, there's nothing that he wants which I can afford. He's the one who introduced me to Tiffany & Co and stuff if you remember.
Anyway, went to orchard in the afternoon, and just walked ard. Had Ajisen for lunch, they got new ramen. Ain't really sure how new it is, but to me its quite new lo. Been sometime since I went there. Went to the one at Taka... Not very nice leh... The teriyaki tasted like soya sauce chicken, and the baby octopus and jelly fish had too much flavour. The green tea is bland some more.
Then, it was tuition time for him. Had somethings up my sleeves heehee... Soon he should know what it is hee... Cant say here, since he reads my blog =p. But I'll know if he got it or not hee...
Yup so he went to Novena 2 give tuition, and I waited for him for 2 hrs lo. Went back to toa payoh to return DVD to laserflair, and den went popular to buy those coloured paper! Oh man, I almost die-ded there la. There was this aubtie, who was also choosing the couloured paper as well. Other than she was blocking the coulored paper, and thus I cannot take a closer look. Not to mention, she was also hogging the weighing machine la! I mean if you are still choosing, den mebbe u can hold on to the paper you want, and let others take a turn rite. But no, she HAD to leave her papers there! Dun noe wat she thinking!
And more strange things happened today. I was walking to Popular at Toa Payoh Interchange. And there are alot of those MLM pple. (yes, if you do not know, they are MLM pple who sell u skin products or try to pull u into the pyramid.) They pretend to ask you to do a survey, after which they tell u about other things. Anywa, I jus came out from the Toa Payoh MRT, and there were 2 of them who RAN towards me once they saw me la! Yes, they RAN! One was a woman, and another a man. Well, the lady was faster so the man jus backed off. I used my technique of "continue to walk" and managed to shake her off. Only to be bothered by another woman on my way back to the MRT. She followed me from Breadtalk all the way to the escalator la! If I had shown ANY interest, I'm sure she would have followed me to the MRT station.
ANd, when I was at Novena waiting for Steffan to end the last few mins of tuition, I went around looking for a letter box. Needed to post something urgently. ANd I was approached by those bank promoters or some promoters thingy. Take those colourful straws kinda thing. I once again used the "continue walking technique" and managed to shake one off, only to have ANOTHER guy approach me when I came out of the toilet. And his strategy was to use "please have pity on me" strategy. He actually said "please take one of the coloured straws, I get 50cents if you take one." So obviously, he knew his colleague was rejected by me. And what makes him think I would take from him?! Especially when he not as good-looking as the previous one. Then again, both of them cannot win Steffan! Yeah! Ha I can see people cringing but its true leh... Or maybe they jus not my type.
I also realised that the "have-pity-on-me" strategy is currently being adopted by those surveyors along Orchard Road. They'll now blatantly tell you how much they earn per survey. Sometimes I just cant be bothered lo. I mean yes, you are working very hard to earn little bucks, but I also have my own things to rush to, think about and why should I be bothered with how much you earn. Today was Steffan's turn to bochup them heh.
Well, after the few episodes of being "harrassed", I realise most of these promoters especially will "attack" those shopping alone. As for surveyors, i think they just anyhow whack. I guess couples are the best targets since its highly that you can gt 2 surveys at one time. And since most couples are just walking ard, so they have more time to do the surveys.
Well, back to Novena, was waiting for Steffan, wanted to give him a surprise by only appearing when he has ended tuition. However, I dodo la. I was walking ard looking for the letterbox, den I somehow landed myself rite in front of him lo! Also dun noe how I walk den there he was in front of me. So the surprise all gone liao... But I still continued my shopping and letterbox-hunting while he continued his lessons lo. And that's when I got "pounced on" by those promoters. After I met Steffan, and we walked back the same route, they dun dare approach me anymore liao haha...
Den, it was off to City Hall! Went to Suntec for the Japanese buffet. Had wanted to go other places but I still think the buffet is not bad. So went there, had our fill, and I was in control heh heh!
Found a dark spot at Esplanade so we could make out! Ha no la, bluff you one la. Went to dark corner cos I bought sparklers! Yes, SPARKLERS! Hee... been so long since I played with it, and I'm sure the same for him, so just bought cheap cheap deco lo. So lit up the place nice hee.. And had fun jus sitting by the sea playing sparklers hee... Of cos got birthday song also hee... Although it was an early celebration, I still wanted to make it as if today was his birthday heehee.
Well, that was the end of celebrations lo. A bit pathetic but den just wait ok? When I get my job muahahaha! Den can have SUPER spectacular! (",)
Steffan's sick now though. Down with flu again.. wonder how come sia... And seems like his gay buddy's sick too.. and they were at gym tog on Fri I think.. wonder if they caught the flu bug there... herm... Oh well, just hope he gets well tml lo.
I slack for a day liao. Actually its 2 la. Suppose to study on Sat but ended up playing game whole day hahaha... =p So tml must start studying again liao. Mon shall be 3251, and Tues religious, Wed is 3251, and den thurs and fri is exams liao! Wah so fast man! Den its down to one paper liao....
After exams I wan go Sentosa, sing KTV, and SLEEP MORE! Now like raccoon liao.. Sadzz.. And need more exercise.. Amore or Cali, here I come! But now I go dreamland first ba.
ZZZzzzzzzzz.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment