Of Nature

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Fun day!!

Just came back from an outing with the gals. It was just a simple dinner at J8 Pasta Mania and then we jus hung around the area to shop for Deb's cuz's bday present. Den after that went to get bubble tea and sit down and chat.

Everyone is damn funny la.. as in the conversations we have.. not the people hahaha...

Its been a long time since I went out with a big group of gals lo. Back to the Secondary feeling again... It was really fun lo. Must plan more outings more often. Especially there was the mention of MAHJONG!!! hahahaha... hands itchy liao.. Been sometime since I played mahjong liao leh... Den now got kakees and venue.... we lack THE DAY!!!

THE DAY to play mahjong... its diffcult lo. Cos of the work we have now... and everyone's with work up to their necks! And weird schedules here and there, its a bit tough lo.... But like gemaine say, WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY! haha.... hey peeps, find one day leh. I wed free day, free on Sunday evenings onwards. ALrite, shall post my free time here so we can plan one MJ day!

Monday, after 7pm
Tuesday, after 7pm
Wednesday, aerobics dance 1030-1130am the rest FREE. Unless I have my SS mid term, sometime in april.
Thursday, after 3, lunch with amy
Friday, after 4, 2 days will have SS tutorials from 4-6pm
Sunday, evening onwards :-)

So, who free when? Hahaha... now jio-ing... haha like plane boarding like that.. =p

Yeah! Tml is paktor day! heh... But den will b doing some serious stuff. Will go career fair, b4 buying my aerobics gear and fatty food hahaha...

Tml going down to California Fitness also. Shall jus go try out the 2 weeks free trial. If they decide to bug me, I'll tell them frankly that I have no money haha....

Wow, rather tired now.. gonna slp soon... yawnzzzzz....

No comments: