Heh actually it ain't really break time. Its jus the time before I meet the gals for dinner. Now enjoying aircon in computing lab.
Amy was asking if I wanted to go back home. But thinking of the trip back and forth, and not to mention the heat in my house, I think its still better to stay in school and enjoy the aircon. Furthermore, I can wait for dear dear and we can take the same train!
Another 30mins before I proceed down to Boon Lay mrt to meet my dear dear. That's so I need not rush with the 6pm crowd, and we can spend longer time together since the mrt ride frm Boon Lay to our destination is longer.
He's going to gym at Somerset while I meet the gals at Bishan at 730pm. Just nice, since he got to b at Somerset like 7pm. Normally we reach Toa Payoh at 7, so the timing's about just rite.
had lunch with dear dear today!! Heh surprise surprise... if u're wondering why he's not at work, he's actually out to lunch, and to the library to borrow books on Excel programming. So yup, meet up for lunch. And later meeting again!! Haha....
we're currently on msn together and chit chatting haha. He's still in the office but can msn one ha... yak yak yak haha..
Msn cheaper den sms leh.... haha... wonder wat to eat for dinner.... see what de gals want...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment