Yes yes, wondering what I am doing at 3am on the eve of New Year's Eve, yes, packing my stuff!
Steffan came to set up the new bookshelf, and my things are all nicely packed inside already! yes, finally a decent looking bookshelf for my books. Actually it can look better but its already an improvement for me liao.
I jus took my shower also. Latest ever.
Anyhow, today wasn't such a good day. Family had some negative things to say abt him.. Keep saying dating will cause me to FAIL. I'm like huh so easy ah... I mean if I wanted to fail I wouldn't have spent like 2 and half years struggling thru NUS rite. I wouldn't need to use dating as an excuse.
Anyhow, the mood not very gd now even though new year's coming. Cos i'm not very happy now. When I wake up tml it will be better... I hope.... After all, I dun really want to have a moody new year la. Not good for the rest of the year.
Tml waking up to make yu sheng. Steffan's coming to help even though he noes abt the negative stuff.. But he's cool abt it. Makes him an even nicer person.
Wonder if my mum would want to do everything or wat. But I said I wanna do it liao leh. Anyhow, shall see how things are tml when I wake up. If she has done the stuff, den I shall go out with Steffan. Away from the prying eyes, and criticism.
Ok, now on happy note. The corner of my room with all my things look decently neat now. I wonder how long it would stay that way haha... Oh, Friday I'm meeting Steffan and his fren Junxian and his gf for dinner. Yes, another double date heh heh. His frens very onz about double date one ah. But I got SS tut. Only can make it after that. Like quite fun... but hope I dun fail haha...
Waiting for bedtime now... Happy New Year's Eve pple!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment