HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
I finally let my laptop rest for a day. It was in my room yesterday, totally untouched. I wanted it to rest for 2 days one. But then my mum wanted to play game. And also, I was VERY bored at home lo..
Kinda regretted not going for lion dance though... The intended plan was to go visiting at my relative's place and then to Steffan's place. But his mum last min had other plans, so I've got nothing to do liao.
So was feeling rather bored and was thinking should have went for chu shi. Although may not have much things to do. But at least I would be busy climbing up and down the lorry haha. And can meet Des. Been a while since I had a proper meet up with her.
Darn, now the chance over liao.. oh well... Then again, the weather today was REALLY REALLY bad lo. I was at home and I could feel the heat... I can't imagine if I was outside. And if I decide to go for the Satuday's chu shi, Des won't be going cos she has tuition. Den no point I go. Furthermore, Sat's a special day!
Today Steffan came to my house. Saturday will be MY turn! Scared scared.... But I'm looking SO forward to the CHOCOLATE BUFFET!!! Yes, its THE CHOCOLATE BUFFET! The one @ Fullerton!!! YEAH!!! Fondue and chocolates! Its to celebrate Vday in advance. So we wont become suckers to get ripped off by those resturants...
Yesterday jus went to my grandma's place. My cousin brought his gf there and it caused a super big hu-ha... Well firstly, my guy cousin's same age as me, and his gf is from China... Yes, FROM CHINA. Well, that's the gist of the big hu-ha lo. I actually have nothing against China gals, but from what I hear my uncle and my mum say... this one is a bit the.... Firstly, she was rather rude apparently to my mum. Give her ang pao then she jus stare back at her. Din even say thank you. Then, heard she caused alot of problems at my cousin's place the day before... Think minus points liao... Anyway she dun look like she'll stay for long. Poor cousin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
one of my uncle's kids also has a china gf! i was wondering how come she's so pretty, then the guy so ugly she also want. when i heard she's from china then i was like "oooooohhhhhhh." wahahaha damn bad. but he's really damn fugly la.
Post a Comment