yes, my title is NOT a boast... That was what the waitress told me at the Courtyard... Now I shall explain the reason why I was the envy of the Courtyard.
Its becos, dear Steffan was SOOO SWEEEET!!!
Ok, shall start from the beginning of the day first. I think today is the BEST day since I brought him home.
First, once I woke up, my mum asked if he wants to come over for lunch! I was like "huh, since when my mum so gd to him". Some more she say she making sharks' fin and prawns so ask him over. But his mum was home alone, and she wanted to get a new washing machine, so I thought he should stay home. Some more I was going over to his place later to meet his mum, so it's better I dun minus points for myself. Anyhow, I told my mum la. And she actually said she'll leave some food for him. Especially the sharks' fin soup! I was like "Wah! What happened sia?"
Then, when he came over to have the soup, my mum invited him to the RC dinner on the 19th Feb. My family only started going to the RC dinner thing cos we thought it was rather cheap and the food wasn't too bad lo. Some more got lucky draw. And given that we won 2 prizes last year!! We kinda make it a point to go every year and try our luck. I should say not bad lo. For $20 u get like sharks' fin and the usual wedding dinner dishes.
Well, my mum invited him la. To make up the numbers. At first wanted my grandma and aunt to go one to make 10. But dun noe how come they din wanna go so well, now there are 7 of us only, to eat 10 pple's food! Well, he's been invited anyhow haha another BIG surprise!
Ok, finally my turn to visit his place... Wah scared scared sia... Was having butterflies in my stomach when taking the lift to his place. Den couldn't stop giggling while walking along the corridor. Almost wanted to chicken out until his mum ACTUALLY open the door so cannot escape liao. Den when I went to wish his mum happy new year, I actually DIN see her stick out her hand!! And I let her leave her hand there la!! Stupid stupid me.. Jialat liao hope she dun minus my points.. But her mum very modern. Even more modern den my mum... Very fun also heh... Dear dear say I pass so "phew".
Ok, den it was off to town. Sent my open heart to Tiffany & Co. for polishing, before going to Crystal Jade for la mian. Yum yum... That's special vday dinner. Then, it was to Fullerton! That was the beginning of my surprise.
When I stepped into Fullerton, the captain asked the waiter to lead us to the table. And to my BIGGEST surprise, there were a bouquet of pink roses on the table already! Oh my god, I was like totally surprised lo! I was jus joking with him that I know he was going to ask the waiter to get me roses, but I WAS ONLY JOKING! And there it was, so pretty lo. They even like have the water droplets on the roses, and THEY WERE REAL DROPLETS, FRESH FLOWERS! And he actually told them to arrange the roses like 3days ago!! And the reservations for the buffet was 2 weeks ago! Its SOOO SWEEEET... and very surprised.
And to add on, a waitress actually walked up to our table, to commend on his romantic-ness. She was like "U're so romantic (to Steffan). Everyone was so envious, waiting to see who is the lucky girl to get the roses. U're the envy of the whole Courtyard.(to me!!)" And I was like stun lo.. So surprised la. Haha... Then when we were looking at the chocolate bar, she asked if it was a special occasion and stuff... Fullerton service, Ichiban! No wonder have to pay alot for the service. But if I can enjoy this type of service, I dun mind paying a price for it. They're VERY professional! This is the FIRST time where I feel tipping wasn't a waste of money.
Well, had a GREAT choc buffet lo! When u eat the choc, it doesn't taste fattening lo. Which is dangerous, since u'll end up eating alot haha... But I MUST mention the CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! YES, CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!! Its how u eat the fondue. Instead of the fondue like those in häagen Dazs, where the chocolate is in this small saucer, u dip the fruits into the fountain!! And the strawberries are like POWER!! First, they are very big! Second, they are NOT sour at all lo!! Ha went there and cheong the strawberries also worth it. but we had hot chocolate also. There R like SO many kinds of chocolates lo. And u jus tell the gal which kind of chocolate u want and she'll cook the chcoclate drink for u, ON THE SPOT! And there are ALOT of kinda of cakes lo.... Nice nice... *drools*... But as usual, too much sweet things will also make u a bit the yeah.. heh... But ok la really enjoyed myself there... :-D
Not to mention the GREAT company I had, and the sweet sweet things he did. He even got me a present after ALL the expenses lo... But the BEST present I like is the card he wrote for me.. As to wat he wrote, sorry peeps, seceret.... But it moved me to tears...
Really enjoyed myself today. Its really and unforgettable day! Thanks so much Steffan, for making it so special.
Well, got home and told my mum.. Dad saw my flowers and said waste of money. But he dun noe the story so I forgive him.. Heh.. mum din see it at first, so she actually asked how come no flowers one. Den I showed her heehee.. and told her everything. I think she quite proud of me heehee.. I think Steffan score more points with my mum. Haha think my mum like teenager gal like that but good good, his position rising liao haha..
Tml we'll be watching movies. Our 1st movie together haha. Seems quite weird la cos we've been together for one month liao but we HAVEN'T watched a single movie together yet heh... So we decided to watch Constantine together. Even booked the ticket like 2-3 days ago haha.... Alritey, have to get ready for tml... Write more tml!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment