Of Nature

Monday, February 14, 2005

I think those who attended CS3266 lecture knows me....

Well well, today is Valentine's Day, the last few minutes of it at least. There wasn't any celebration expected today, since we had already celebrated on Saturday and also, he was working and I had school.

Anyhow, had my 12-2pm SS lecture and later went to the library to photocopy my readings. Still not done. Was wondering how I was going to photocopy so much in like one hour plus, an angel arrived! Haha... angel Steffan. He actually took half day from his manager and came to NUS to look for me lo. Haha...

Surprise number 1! Was so surprised and happy to see him ha. Like dreaming lo! Anyhow, managed to get more of my readings printed, but still not done, as there was just too many. But I'm ahead of the lecturer liao. So not too bad. Shall print more like tml or some other day.

Then, there was surprise number 2! And it was VERY VERY BIG surprise lo! He accompanied to my CS3266 lecture, 4-6pm. We sat at the back row, with all my other frens lo.

He left the lecture halfway to the washroom, or so he said. He came in, with a rose in his hands, and walked up and down the aisle, behind and in front of the lecturer and purposely blocked the projector when he was walking up! So it was like the whole LT was wondering wat this fellow was up to? And so their eyes followed him up the aisle, to where I was sitting and handed me the rose la. Wah SO PAISEH!!! Then got pple crane neck to see who was the gal lo... And the BEST part is, the lecture is webcasted!!! So, if u're watching the webcast, u can actually see this shadow that blocked the projector... Yes, that's him! Haha... I trying to get the screen capture so will post up later heh...

Then my frens all pretend dun noe me. Never talk to me... haha think eveyrbody was very paiseh lo.
Jus hope nobody remembers heh heh...

Well, jus now was MY turn to surprise him hor. Haha. Met him after his tuition, on the reason that I had a library book to return. Actually he knew I was up to something liao but I still managed to shock him.

Because.... I got him A BLUE ROSE! Haha I think there not much guys have rose one lo hee.... SO it'll be the FIRST flower in his life ever hahaha! Got him a vday cake and also a vday present. Not very ex la. All cheap cheap one. Breadtalk after 8pm got lelong for vday cake hee...

And I made him carry the rose ard Toa Payoh Central haha! And we jus sit at Toa Payoh Central, one of the benches and finished the cake. Not bad. Not too sweet, for a chocolate cake I should say. The auntie nv lie to me heh heh.....

Then we got a rose for his mum also. Since his dad ain't ard, we share share one for his mum also not bad hee... Jus glad his mum likes it...

I got FLOWER for my boyfriend!! Hahaha... He so paiseh... And I was like walking and shouting, "My boy boy got flower! The rose not mine, is his one!" Hahaha.... make him paiseh heehee...

But nice nice, like my vday for 2005 haha too many spectacular liao.... Unforgettable....

1 comment:

catatonic said...

wah lau. any more and i'll die from sudden onset of diabetes.