Of Nature

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ages and ages

Been ages ans ages since last update. But don't think much pple will miss out much haha.. MSU is finally over. And if everyone has read, you know who the winners are la hor. Haha..

Well, its over and back to normal life for me so far. But then got alot of other things to be done as well. There's a show on sat coming up. Then Sun is another sudition.

So anything else that happens after that will be after Sun's situation la. If audition pass then weekends going to get busy. Otherwise, think its time to hit the books already!

Finally signed up for my CFA lessons. Starting in July, meaning my saturdays will be burnt. So I will set aside Saturday as my study time then.

Steffan's going away again. For whole 2 months this time.. trying to get the car to be parked near me haha.. So that I can use it if I need to. But comes with strings attached. Means will have to send his parents back and stuff.. Touchy leh.. I dun noe if they will be too scared to sit the car I drive in.. Quite rusty also liaoz. Especially when its manual. Keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Going to sell off my clubs soon.. If Jensen is really interested in getting them la. Maybe take some time off the game a while. Until something new really catches my eye. And i've got the time to go down and try and things like that.. Still love golf, but then really tempted to change new clubs leh... :P

That's all for now. Having simple lunch today in office. :)

No comments: