Of Nature

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trying out new things

have been trying out a few things. Been trying to go got morning gym before office hours, but I can only say I only managed to successfully wake up and off the alarm, and go back to bed haha.. OK la, been only trying out for one week, so will work harder, hopefully one day will be able to do it and make it into a routine. This will allow me more time in the evenings to do other stuff.

Next week will be starting Genecia's class. Still got homework leh haha.. which I just read, but havent really thought it through yet. May do it tml or something heehee... Mind not in good position to think now.

Looks like I will be staying in the same position as I am now. Have planned alot of personal things to upgrade myself. Decided to take things a bit easy also leh.. haha.. Dun wan to slog my youth away. Must enjoy myself while I can now heehee...

Steffan's going to taiwan soon... Only be back end March, not sure what I will do those few weekends.. Maybe just keep going gym. I'm hoping that I will have the one thing keeping me busy until May!! Hahaha.. Yeah Hope I really get in!

Thank goodness its Friday tml, think will slp early today.. TIred.... yawnz..

No comments: