Yes, I have finally made further developments in making my plans for this brand new year. There is really alot to be done, and I hope I can fulfil all of them!
May not be changing my job already. Cos, basically there isn't any opportunity for now, and also, I wan to do alot more things. So the current lifestyle seems to suit alot better the things that I wan to do la.
Other then the pageants, I'm also hoping to further my studies, and take up more courses. So this will be a busy year with alot of self study and money spent on education. Like the govt doing the yearly budget, most of my budget will be spent on education lo.
Taking it as an investment for my future and myself!
Later will update with detailed plans!
Went to Bangkok n Pattaya over the new year. Quite ok la. Given that it was a family outing, fully subsidised! Haha.. well, wat to do when u are someone without year end bonus. And as things look, this time my completion bonus is also going towards my education liao ba. I wonder if I can raelly cope with studying and work. But I think I would really like to give it a shot!
Basically all things will start to fall in place in March la. Where most of the "action" will be! But other than studies, I hope to advance in my golf also!
we got until June to get our handicap! And last plan was to get one by March la. So hopefully really can get it then. Some funds will be channelled there as well, to keep up with playing every weekend, and also maybe to upgrade my drivers a bit heh...
Steffan got his car liaoz!! Hahaha.. And later will be my 1st time driving it!! Haha.. Manual leh... Well, the stress is not the manual, but that its a new car and belongs to Steffan la haha.. Very worried leh. :P So think it should be ok. Cos driving from his place to mine. A familiar route so think should be ok ba. And mostly expressway. :P
Feeling a bit sick now leh.. Hopefully I dun fall sick leh.. Alot of things to be done in office, and alot of things for me to execute and plan.
And before I forget, hope in the new year, I get to go back to blood donation routine... So I gotta keep healthy! I already miss a lot already! Hope I can do it!
Off to driving now heehee.. tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment