Of Nature

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Toning up time!!

OK, Met Genecia and Tinah today. Think the TCC at boat quay is a very nice place to go. Only problem is that it closes quite early. But other than that, very quiet. I like.

Been so long since we met up haha.. So got quite a fair bit to tok about. And most certainly, we talked about the MSU la. heeehee.. Time for preparation for me liaoz! Tml get ready to go gym. Been some time. Think its time to make my subscription worth it, and get back the shape I was..

Tml really gotta do it liaoz!

Colleagues are planning a golf game on weekday 28th Jan 2008 hopefully it happens haha.. Think March handicap can really happen. maybe to get it before I leave GIC. :) Realised that in golf, Kaki is really impt. And its a great way to know more pple too. :) Good way to get to know ur bosses better too haha..

OK, time for bed! Time to keep to good habits.

No comments: