Chinese New Year is just around the corner! Time really flies when you are having fun!
I'm one of those pple who always thinks that CNY IS the new year. Haha.. So i only do my recap and stuff on CNY. I also stick to as much traditions as possible. But this yr's things are different la heehee. Going on family trip!! Its the same since we're going together as a family! Love this feeling. Finally got my dad to go on this trip too heehee..
Must start to buy somethings for this trip. And first on the list should be additional memory stick for the digital camera!! And gotta see which luggage to pack, and wat clothes to bring heehee..
Next Sat is lunch at Steffan's place. A yearly family gathering for them, and I just go and eat the good food haha.. Hopefully next week I will have time to make some new year goodies heehee.. wan to challenge myself to making pineapple tarts and lapis cake again heehee..
Just came back from shopping with mum. Bought a few stuff, but havent buy my favourite chocolates yet! Hee hopefully can buy it next week. :) So many things to buy every CNY heehee.. yeah!
Waiting for Steffan to go for steamboat later. Yum yum. Been long time since I had dinner with my parents.. really miss the days I would spend time with them, have lunch and dinner with them. So many things to juggle.
Dinner time soon! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment