Ok, blog has been super quiet these few days la.... Been too tired and busy to update my little life here.
Steffan's in some jungle in Brunei now. Still got another 9 days! :) Looking forward to fetching him back heh hehe... May go pick him when he comes back. Heehee.. Get to drive again! Yeah! And will b on off that day!! So next week will b a short week! Mon also half day. Will be meeting up withe DES n YW. like finally!! Hahaha.. I think we only meet each other once every 6 months or something sia haha..
Finally met the gals last sunday for KTV. Went to Party World at Orchard, must say the experience not very good leh.. THe tidbits and fruits not refillable one.. Only thing is they have bubble tea lo.. And must say the sound really sounds better. After all the additional charge etc, its only $17 per pax. So not too bad.
This fri meeting the gals again! Dinner and drinks! Gem's bday coming le so can guess its a celebrations. Its always crazy time when meeting up with the gals haha..
Monday got another KTV session with DES haha.. Thinking of using my student pass haha.. And Tues got another session with Colleagues ahha. I wonder if can use student pass too.. hmmm... Haha mebbe I should try. :P
Next thurs think I'm meeting Moonie.. wa... I hope I dun get swarmed with work..
So this week and next week is quite packed. havent got time to meet Jen, Kacy and Genecia they all haha... Really have to plan my time le... Wow alot more updates. Just wanted to get away from work so came to update my blog abit..
Anyhow, my hp berak down le... So back to using my ugly Sony Ericsson. I like it alot la. but my colleagues are suaning me over it cos the exterior is a bit ugly :P haha.. But gd to use can le ma. Very tempted to go GMASK it.. but oh well... Nvm la. I like the feeling of smsing with one hand again! Hahaha...
More updates tonight, when I home! Going back early to rest I hope.. Panda liaozz... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment