Cannot believe it, but Steffan bought the following before he went Brunei, supposedly to keep me entertained until he come back la..
- NDS Lite
- A set of Kindaichi comics
But I was so busy these past few weeks, that I din even have time to figure it out and charge it. Then finally over the weekend after Steffan's help then finally charged it and play. haha...
Gave up on Nintendogs after my pet dog stopped responding when I called him many times. Now trying to reset the game, and still havent figure out how haha.. Got mario and some brain training game. Like the brain training game best. Got soduku too. :o)
Was keeping myself entertained at the salon yesterday where I went to colour my hair and do the treatment. Now looks more decent liao although still a bit flat heh... But its all a matter of getting used to la. In one more week should look better liao. :) Must keep it longer. I can never seem to keep it the length I want.
Keeping fingers crossed for Mahjong tml haha.. Tink we short of one leg.. But if dun have then think I will go watch the chipmunks movie, or national treasure 2 which opens tml.
Later going to watch Warlords AGAIN! Haha.. yes, its AGAIN! i think the show is really really very thought-provoking. Not to mention the casts is really good... Going with hui later. heehee... Hope we wun b late!
Ok time to go back to work le. Office getting more and more quiet.. cos alot of pple on leave liaoz.. Friday is the worse. I dun noe can make it or not haizz.. And well, all first level I doing leh. Today already got scenario where LVTS and Calypso got problem liaoz. Lucky Rachelle still ard... Dun noe next week will how.. Haha.. counting each day as it passes. Now not many pple got mood to work also since its like holiday season... And that includes me!! Haha.. that's y I am blogging here. :P Running away from reality haha..
Waiting for lunch, and letting my mind wander.. All those pple having holiday like so shiok.. when can it be my turn.. sighz.. even if got time also no money sia...
Its time to get ready for MSU08 if I really wanna go for it... Must find time to discuss with Genecia... Dun noe when.. Gonna b tough.. can I make it?
No comments:
Post a Comment