Of Nature

Friday, December 28, 2007

Got my PC card!!

Ok, technically I havent gotten it yet. its not in my possession as yet la. But will be getting it if the guys go play at JCC on sun, or one of them actually goes down to JCC tml to collect. :P But then its ready! Hopefully will be able to get handicap the next time so no need renew anymore le!

Now still having lunch break heh heh.. take the time to do some blogging. Actually later got meeting to do up the stuff, but then think I can't access. And I also dun noe how to use. Nobody to ask.. so later see how lo.. :P Just prepare skin for whacking. :P ha my colleagues not so bad la.

Feeling unwell today.. think must be gotten the virus from MT la... when somebody sees 2-3 doctors and dun get well, the virus sure super potent one lo. think its spreading ard liaoz.. Cos TT and ML like potential candidates other then me haha..

Monday got another Fondue Party at our lorong haha.. Hopefully will be fit enough to enjoy.. Can feel my throat acting strange. Am downing alot of lozenges and water to contain the virus as best as possible until I can rest over this weekend.

Trying to stay awake haha.. digestion is taking place liaoz haha.. later 2pm got meeting.. cham.. hope can stay awake.. the power nap earlier din seem to work leh.. Sighzz.. oh well, mind over body now.

Hope tml can watch Alvin and the Chipmunks heh heh.. Tonight gotta go make my contact lenses liaoz.. Supply's over le.. Hoping can do Lasik soon!! So that I dun need to buy anymore.. Hmm.. maybe should take up mum's offer leh... I wonder I wonder... maybe shall hint hint again and see if the offer still stands haha.. :P Shall see wat the optician says tonight. Although Im not sure he's the best person to give advice on this...

Looking forward to next golf game! Yeah!! Jan I think we're having plans on going to Bintan! Yeah!! heehee.. looking forward to that! And time to collect score cards in preparation for handicap test. MT and TT have planned for March.. i wonder I can make it or not.. Still not consistent enough. Think gotta increase on range practices and going to the golf course. Shall scrimp on other things then heehee..

Ok, back to work. Waiting for pple come back to have meeting.

No comments: