Of Nature

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Procrastination

Have been wanting to update my blog these few days, but just too tired to do it, and have dragged on and on until today.

What am I tired about you may ask, I'm not so sure myself too.. Just that very slpy these few days.

This morning almost had a sore eye attack, but somehow it subsided on its own. Well, ok la. Then I just have to work 2 more days. Have to work also as I wan to place my orders for the mooncakes.

Staff at GIC have subsidised rates, and they are offering to buy for us. I ask alot more pple, but I hope won't have too many orders ha. Else I won't be able to carry it as well.

This will be a short weekend with Steffan... He so busy.. sigh.. Hopefully we can watch Ratatoullie. Think I will book for Sat's tickets soon.. But got a bit of phobia also.. later no time to watch or something.. haizz..

No comments: