I just got hit by the Hana Kimi craze, and was watching it. And well, I'm falling in love with it!! The whole thing is so sweet can... Awww.....
And of course having a good looking male lead is also its advantage la. And Ella is so natural. Sometimes I forget that she's suppose to be a gal when she is in the show haha.. And all the songs they play in the show is so touching and so appropriate!! I never thought I would like it so much. But I feel its really this type of idol shows that Taiwan can really portray. They are able to bring out the comic effect. THink I will watch back the TV one again heh heh... The feeling of seceretly being in love with each other is so sweet. Like what the show says, sometimes this type of feeling makes a relationship sweeter and more exiciting!
Recently alot of things I like have been appearing.. Like my Kindaichi comics, and now at 7-11, if you buy more than $5, you can get a doreamon magnet!! There are 35 designs, and I have collected 2. I wonder if I should really collect all 35 designs. Cos its really cute leh! N since its 7-11 is selling, its gotta be original, cannot bluff kind haha.
Now waiting to bring Steffan out to see the sinseh for his leg, then its movies and the IT show. Wondering if I should buy a new laptop since the one I have is a little old, and soemtimes giving me problems... I wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment