Of Nature

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Finally, its working again. Have been trying to log in but it keeps failing me... And was getting fedup with it.

Well, now I think I'm going to work the hardest in the next 21days then ever.

New IT Manager is here. He looks really chinese, those conventional and traditional type of uncle. Was from a rather big organisation, and came to our place. We are wondering if he can survive the politics in the Club. Also, he's 2 pple short since *drumrollll.........* I'M QUITTING!!!

YESH! I have finally done it!! Heh heh... Found a place which will put me closer to my dream place. And hopefully this will mean I have better prospects and a more secured employment heehee... Looking forward to my new place!!

This will mean all my plans to go travelling will have to be put on hold as well, until further notice la. Have to go to work and see what are the plans they have for me. Colleagues are taking the chance to take leave while I am still around. This means that my farewell and stuff will be brought forward alot earlier. HAHA.. Am bringing things back from office bit by bit so that I won't have to lug back too many things on my last day. Officially my last day is the 22nd March! Yesh!

Well, sadly, it is only when I am leaving then everyone starts to know how important you are la. And everyone is just trying to make you stay so that they can do less stuff etc. Mostly for their own comfort level if you know what I mean. Sad la, but tur that this is reality. Now, everyone will try their best keep in contact, but I guess as time goes by, slowly everyone will forget one another. Especially when you are no longer working with each other.... I wonder...

OK, I shall try to enjoy myself for the next 21 days. Super cham. Have to cover for Chris when she is away for holiday in China for the last week I am at work... Haizz...

No comments: