Of Nature

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 2

Its the 2nd day of work at my new work place. And first day I have been getting smses from my old workplace liao. And 2 or 3 different pple can sms me asking me the same thing sia! Haizz...

I think the new boss has been creating alot of havoc by implementing alot of changes even before he warmed his seat. He's requesting alot of things to be removed, that he previous boss took alot of effort to fight for. I wonder how long he can last sia... I don't really think its bad, what he is doing, but the problem is I feel that he is doing things too quickly, and not finding out what the situation is. Now that he is abolishing so many things, he may grow to regret it eventually I guess. Anyhow, I'm still feeling lucky I am out of the place, and away from all the chaos.

New place is nice, alot quieter then expected because there's no phone calls and strange pple walking in.

I'm on the mission to collect all the Doraemon magnets!! Haha... THink the person in 7-11 near my place already recognises me already haha... So if there are kind souls out there or just someone who have no use for the magnet can pass to me!!!

Steffan's been having alot of problems at work these days... Feeling rather helpless that I can't help him. Sometimes I just wish he was not so stubborn. but sometimes u really feel that the pple are very strange there. Haizzz... Sometimes I feel that my listening and my consoling don't help either. How come everbody just can't be nice and say whatever they want to say?? Looks like he will be in for a tough time.. And I'm really worried.. Sighzz... Hope things get well... Time for bed.. Tml's got a meeting with the team pple on another project. I wonder what my role will be..

No comments: