The flowers are here!! Heehee... Got a call from the florist before they sent it over. So silly rite haha. Nice nice hee... from my boy boy, when he is in some jungle in Tekong, he pre-ordered so that they can be sent over! Wa... Sweetness... heehee.. Although I will be spending Vday alone, but we have already celebrated beforehand. So I dun really mind. But that day I will try my best to stay home la. Seeing couples can really be depressing. Makes my heart ache more.
Looking forward to CNY! This yr have to work on new year's eve again.. Sighzz.. But ok la. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to do that la.. See how. Hope I have a happy new year...
Havent gone for my blood donation... Missed the appointment... Maybe I will do it tml. Had a chance to go today, but I missed it. Oh well, tml la. I must go. Else I will feel that I have not done someting.
THing to worry now is WHEN CAN I GET MY NEW JOB!!! :( Sighzz..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment