YEAH!!! My favourite day of the year is here!!
Things start to be better now. The past few days were been terrible I tell you.. sighzz.. Now that things are looking up, in a way la. In the personal life way that is. Work is still terrible lo. And I still don't have the job for me to "run away" to.. sighzz..
Anyhow, Boss has finally left, adn things are like on auto-pilot now.. All of us can't wait for the new head to come! Cos we are now like lost souls, and well, kena bullied like nobody's business la. Everything also our problem suddenly.
Oh well, shall try my best not to let such things affect my mood to looking forward to my wonder CNY! Well, even though it means that I am a year older, I dun mind! Its gonna be a long weekend! Haha.. And not to mention all the wonderful goodies!! Yum yum!! And I've starting making my lapis!! Heh heh.. the feedback has been quite favourable. And hopefully I can make better lapis! haha.. And well, hope things turn better when the new year comes lo. Going to temple to pray this weekend. And many shopping to be done! Not enough time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment