This Saturday is a very weird Saturday. There willl only be 2 pple working, since Margaret and Siew Yin is on leave, Boss is on course, Desmond was suppose to work with me, but then yesterday he had a small accident and so is on MC. As for Chris, I'm not sure if she is coming or not. Have to see if she will take the 845 bus in.
Now have to keep my fingers crossed and make sure nothing happens. Been entrusted to do the task of releasing email. I wonder how long I would have to do it. Margaret and Siew Yin are on leave for Mon, Tues and Wed. Then both of them will be back on Thurs. So during early next week, only boss can release mail. So I think most prob I will have to do it on MOn, Tues and Wed as well. Unless Siew Yin decides to come back to work even though she applied leave hahaha.
Hmm shall look for things to entertain myself for the next 4 hours....
ANother 2 hours to go. Just came back from solving a user's problem, where I wasn't even sure I can solve it in the first place hahaha. Fortunately it was done. Heehee.. Now there is nobody to help us out here at all!! Keeping our fingers crossed real tight that no more funny things shall happen.
Oh, yesterday I went for Hip Hop class, and guess what, the instructor is actually a person I know in NUS!! hahaha.. He was y fren's godbrother la. He used to be in dancemania, a CCA in NUS. Heard they even starred in a M1 Ad last time. ANyway, he din recognise me, fortunately. We were not close anyway. Just that I know of such a person cos he is my fren's godbrother la. But the class was fun. Think I need to get some pants to attend the dance classes. Wearing shorts make me look weird.. My tights dun help either.. Shall look for some cheap pants. I see alot of pple wearing too. And they look rather comfortable. Now I notice the trend in gym is to wear like very short and skimpy tops, but wear long pants. And the funny thing is, alot of pple are like freezing cos their tops are too skimpy. But they still choose to wear it even though they are freezing in the gym. I rather let my tshirts soak up my sweat than catch a cold. But well, after scanning around, I noticed that the most common brand around is Nike!! Hahaha...
Oh yeah speaking of which, think its time for me to buy more sport bras... Been a long time since I bought some new sport bras liao.. and I have been using them rather often these few days.. Wah more shopping and no money... Although should buy things now before the GST hike next year hahaha.. Good excuse to go crazy shopping now haha. but there is always Hongkong and Malaysia to do your shopping heh heh...
Another 45 mins!! Counting down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment