Another carefree day at work heh heh..
Boss is away on course, and Chris is on leave. Desmond is at Bukit in the morning. So my morning is very peaceful. Later in the afternoon will have things to do, so time should fly quite fast ba. Then I am deciding if I should go orchard shopping. Just to walk around to see what's the latest fashion, and not to mention, to see if there is any good bargains. Also, I have to try out some things here so that I can ask my brother to buy back from the US cheaper heh heh. Expecially the cosmestics and perfumes lo! My brother say its really cheap with the sale and stuff.
Only he can buy the CSI dvd but den think it will be difficult la. Later get caught will have alot of problem. So I'm suppose to go to the local stores and find out all the codes and stuff and tell bro to get heh heh. Aiming for Levi's since I heard its really cheap there. Hope I dun over spend. Later when he come back not enough money to return him.. I wonder should I get the cosmestics. Mebbe facial care stuff lo. Shall go and find out which brand is good. Need to take care of my face before it worsens.
Anyhow, its going to be lunch time soon, which means desmond will be back from Bukit.. And my UAT will be starting soon. Today's a great day! I'm loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment