1st F 4 Bld Donation - First female for blood donation.
Went for my 2nd blood donation today. Wanted to go to the Bloodbank at outram. But guess wat, I got an sms last nite that tells me there is a mobile on at the HDB hub! So I cancelled my appointment with the Bloodbank and decided to do the donation at the place nearer to my home lo.
Din really trust the sms at first la. But decided to just go there and see. If there is really one den I wont have to travel so far also ma. I could still go down to the Bloodbank later if I wanted to.
Went to level 10, and guess wat, it was actually a blood donation drive by this PropNex company. So most of the pple there were from PropNex lo. Lucky there was no crowd. Think blood donation is still not a big thing yet la. Anyway, did my questionnaire, and checkup, all the tests etc. Hmm strangely, this time it was not as painful as the first time leh.. I wonder if its cos the nurses are different, or I'm just getting used to it.
Well, the pple were all really nice. And I was the first female to donate!! YEAH!! haha.. Just weird that everyone there was from PropNex other then myself lo. So everybody was giving me strange looks. But I dun care la haha. My main intention was to donate blood. But being different from you were in the blood bank is that this time, there was a free gift!! Cool eh... And also a buffet lunch la. But den I skipped the lunch cos I rather eat with my dad heh heh. Still got cert some more one leh hahaha. So very different. But I felt good about myself heh heh.
Hen the nurse also very nice. She see I was girl and wanted to give me a pink bandage. But I asked her to change another colour one hahaha... And she was so nice. :) I'm so proud to be a blood donor. :) And I went all alone today haha. I din expect myself to be so brave.
Now I'm back from lunch. The vein is not hurting as bad as it was the first time I donated blood. So it will mean I will reciver better. This time there was even some cream for me to apply if the area got bruised. The first time I went also dun have leh.. Wonder if the mobile donation centers get more special attention..
The next donation will be in Feb. shall donate before the Chinese new year. Hopefully I can make it then. Calling out for more pple to join me. :)
Steffan is at the motorshow with his frens. So I shall continue with my Kindachi shows!! Or mebbe get some rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment