Of Nature

Saturday, September 23, 2006

A weekend on my own. Steffan's staying in camp until next Tuesday.. So I have the weekend all to myself. Went roller blading. Or attempted to learn la. But I dun think I can make it lo. Anyway, My back's feeling weird now... Haizz.. Anyway, still not very successful on the learning. Have signed up for a intro class kinda thing with skateline. Going on Wednesday hee. Hope that will be better la. I can only go straight, and cannot stop lo. Dangerous sia. Hope wednesday I can get better.

Tml morning's golf at super early timing leh. I wondering if I can wake up and get there in time.

But really happy that Mon-Wed is course day!! Haha.. I get to go on course, to get my professional cert. Main thing is, I dun have to go to office, and lesson starts at 9am, ends at 5pm! YESH! haha... Feeling excited about it.

No comments: