Of Nature

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Home early!

Yeah! Home really early. Suppose to go for golf, but after reaching home heh heh.. Forget it la heh heh. Can go on thursday. Also, more nervous about tml's inline skating lesson leh.

This morning saw the super big blue-black(now its turned brown) on my lower back. Almost the size of my palm lo. No wonder it was so bad... I think it will only get well at the end of the week if I dun aggravate it... Keeping my fingers crossed for tml!

I''m enjoying my course so much I dun feel like going back to work... Tml's the last day already. And there will be a test at the end of the course. Looking forward to my next course! Heehee.. Can't wait. Make me miss the days in NUS, although it was not all great. But studying is SO much better den work.

Haiz but we cant turn back time can we? So we have to just go forward. SO, I shall have to get more certs and move on to better prospects!

No comments: