Of Nature

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm back!

Just got back from Malaysia some time ago. Really early. So much more earlier then when I go on tours with tour groups.

We got our own mini bus, with 10 of us in the bus, took the bus about 530am, and were on our way to the woodlans checkpoint. When we reached JB, its was still dark. After our breakfast, it was only 7am. The driver den drove us in those small roads until we reached the highway, and we were on our way to KL! It was very fast and vey comfortable leh. Thought dad would get car scick like he often do when the bus is too cramped, but he ok leh ke ke. Think he is ok la.

I love Genting's weather!! So cooling! The bed was too smal for our family of 4 so I had to slp on the floor the first day. 2nd day, bro was on the floor. But I think he cannot get used to it. For me, It was ok la. Cos I had the blankets as a cushion, so I was not directly on the floor.

Din get anything I wan in Genting cos the price of the stuff there are almost the same as Singapore after the conversion. Went gambling though. Ot was fun even though i lost la. Jus like the adrenaline.

The break's been pretty good. Dun feel as tiring as when we go with the RC pple and stuff. And we got to eat some nice fishball noodles leh. Yum yum. Feeling more relaxed now. And this Sudnay gonna learn golf, so excited! Heee..

Feeling happy...

No comments: