Of Nature

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Today been busy busy busy. Watched A Beatiful Mind today, and Erin Brokovich yesterday. 2 great shows in a row is just wonderful heehee.. SO enriching to the mind and soul. I think both shows are just great! I just like Julia Roberts SO much!

Well, this morning aunt started her version of the lecture on me... Well, the whole family has been activated, now remaining is my brother only... I wonder when he would be mobilised to tok to me. I have 2 weeks to know my results, meaning I have 2 more weeks before I have to suffer a full blast lecture. That's if I make it and take up the offer.

And if u noticed, the lectures are the only things I have been talking about. Dad and Mum are acting as if nothing happened, and are very normal. But I dun dare to say much cos I'm sure it will lead on to ugly side of things. Trying my best to avoid it until I know how things goes... :P haha

I'm so afraid I will fail the hearing test leh.. Cos I couldnt really hear properly.. Ahh.. Scared scared. And I will only know the results like 2 weeks.. ahh.. I'm now trying to get as much slp as possible heh heh.. If things goes well, looks like most of us will be in the same class... Hahaha Wa toking like i confirmz liao haha..

2 weeks will be such a long waiting time.. AHHHH.... Mebbe I should go MOS or Zouk to start destressing.. Did I mention I have NEVER been to a proper real clubbing joint b4?! Its time to step out!!

I so hate going to work now. I think I really need a long break. One with long slping hours, and nothing to worry about. Looking forward to something like that.. Boss's been busy with budgeting and have been leaving Chris and I on our own to do things heehee.. And so we take the chance lo. Before he is free and den everyday come bug us.

I beter slp early nowadays If I wan to save my eyebags and my dark rings.. I sometimes wonder if I have started my rebellion stage too slow. So many things to worry, and no time to solve them.

No comments: