Now I am kind of happy I got a job that I can go in my glasses, with dark rings, and a grumpy mood haha. And of cos my nice colleagues who somehow are able to put up with me ha. But they know I am grumpy once I keep looking at my computer screen haha. And did I mention that I actually painted my nails orange? Hahaha... Steffan chose the color la. Was not used to it in the beginning, but now I think its pretty cool. Boss called me an attention seeker but who cares wat he thinks haha..
Here's a pic of my orange nails!

Words been that COO aka the Chief Operations Officer (the names are all different, but they serve the same function lo), is walkind around looking at people's dressing etc. Seeing if they stick to the guidelines. So sian can.. And boss said it was getting better. When he forewarned us, I just looked at him with my eyes big big. And the only thing he can tell me is not to think about it, and life will really be better. Idiot leh... Also, he this week didn't bring us out to eat! Haha.. Making him feel super guilty about it haha..
Jus completed another DVD, the Salem Witch Trials. It really brings back the memories of studying literature when I was in Secondary school. Only thing is that I have forgotten how the story really went haha. Mebbe I shall look for the book and start reading again!
WEll, think MOS for this month is not gonna happen with alot of people not feeling well. The weather's been quite weird these days too. I've been slping late too.. So I hope nothing happens.
Now I'm looking into lasik.. Hmmm.. Wonder if I should really do it leh.. Heh heh.. Mebbe I will wait for Steffan to go with me heehee..
Family's going to Genting starting Good Friday heehee.. Will be back on Sunday nite. So fun! Hee.. away from Singapore again! :) Hope it will be fun heehee..
Waiting for Steffan to come back from his run. Shall go play more yahoo games. Tml got alot of brain work to do. Hope I can finish the proj by tml!
No comments:
Post a Comment