Boss is on MC even though he came in this morning. Was unexceptionally quiet in the office this morning even though he came in. After joliday, he is usually chirpy, and would be chasing us to ask if our work is done. But today, thing's been different. N that's cos he's sick.
I thought I was falling sick too.. cos i kept sneezing this morning. But truth is, I was jus having a bad case of sensitive nose. Think the air con too cold, and its been some time since I was in an air conditioned room so the effects are coming back. Or the positive way of looking at it is that I've lost more fats! Hahaha... if only..
Sunday was an action-packed day! Went swimming in the morning, den met to do gym, den met Steffan's fren and gf for dinner and to go see the Ang Pao river near the padang. We spent like a long time walking ard sia! And I worked out my lower body in the gym that day.. AHHH.. I could feel that my legs were slowly becoming detached from my body. Kinda like feel them going numb. Haha.. that statement was weird, but I don't know how else I can phrase it leh.. Anyhow, job hunt is still on, considering doing part time tram guide for nite safari.. But means that my weekend nites would be burnt... Not really sure if I wan to do it...
My action-packed hormones are back again! Especially after A commented i have become really fair, and after much investigation and comparison, I really become this steamed chicken like thingy! Ahh!! Panic! So, volunteered t o want go swimming even though I have to wake up really early on the last day of Holiday. There was a great sun, but my skin din seem to respond well to it.. Steffan turned a shade darker, but I still look the same. WOnder what is happening.
So now I'm having thoughts to learn inline skating (again), go scuba diving (again), learn kayaking (again), golf and many other sports la. Now the problem will be $$ and company lo... Feeling quite sad to go alone. Not that I wont want to, but if the class is very far, its very demoralising to go alone. Not to mention the cost I will have to incur. Which means I will have to stick to my job now to finance my expenditure haha.. Darn...
Shall have to save up more...
Also, I'm currently committed to something else now. So i have gotta wait for the selection to see how things goes... The main goal now is to lose weight! Ok not actually weight, just lose the inches off my tummy. My target is back to 27. Now its on a 29.. demoralised.. but I'm sure i can get it back! Of course, if I can get it further down, it will be better la.
More cardio, jogging, swimming stuff for me lo.
But if anybody would like to join any sports, feel free to buzz me! I'm game to try anything. Even my zodiac predictions for the new year suggests that I do more outdoor sports for better health..
Having a bad attitude at work now. Especially when boss is not ard. My responsibilities have really lessened to a certain extend. I guess its cos there are less projects, and during the holiday season, everyone was very slacked. But now i'm beginning to feel the slowness ard, and in me la. Slack at every chance, not doing much work. Procrastinating as much as I can, not taking much initiative.. Arghh.. Its either withdrawal symptoms from holiday or I'm just sick of working. Mebbe jus not enuf slp also la haha..
Thinking of going back to RP after browsing at the many jobs out there. Have alot of things I want to do. Been thinking and thinking, but I'm not taking any action yet cos I'm committed to something. And I'll have to wait till at least 2 weeks from now before I can make other plans.
There are many things to be done in Feb as well.. Oh well, I'm totally so slipping in my work. Totally not motivated... another 45 mins to knock off. And I spent like the past at least 15 mins blogging haha..
Feeling so tired.. Couldnt even pick myself up to do a manicure. Time is so precious without having to waste it at work. And its always the same shit at work.
I hope i get something more interesting and life long... But for me to do that, I gotta pin-point what is the field and area I want to go into. And before I finally decide on that, I still have my above mentioned commitment haha.. Looks like I will be stuck at my job for at least the next 2 months or so... How come I dun have IA student of new colleague to help me...
Yawnzz... Office still as quiet.. ok la. Shall look for things to do.. Or shall jus surf the web.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment