Of Nature

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Its over..

Well, it finally happened, and its over today. Shall wait till fri before I make my next move.

I feel I so totally failed it. The weird feeling in your stomach when u leave your oral exam, knowing that what you just said was totally crap... And seeing everyone else seems to do alot better then me, the feeling just sank it. I know I did the worse. Even saw my fren, and she's really the material for it lo. Even I feel it, so I know I don't have much hope liao. Sigh..

I'm sure many out there still don't know what exactly I am talking about since I havent written about it at all. Will, shall wait for friday to decide if I really want to write about it. If I'm successful, everyone reading my blog will definately know what it is. But looking at it, hahaha sorry ah.. I not purposely one jus no mood.. sorry..

haha now still on csi season 5 to take away de depression haha

No comments: