Went to Dashing Diva today to use up some of the vouchers.. Even pulled Steffan along and he did his virgin pedicure!!
Hahaha... ALl my idea la. Just wanted to pamper him a bit hee..
Well, service was ok lo I should say, but den the skills is not that fantastic lo. I feel like I'm paying for jus the name and the drinks and the cosy sofa. Other than dat, there's nothing really unique. Rather disappointing.
Today was a bad day... at least the first half of the day was bad la.. Wasnt feeling well, and went to the gym but din do anything cos I was too sick. Jus sat at the sofa n waited for Steffan to finish his session den went for mani, pedi, and dinner. Wanted to get a new haircut but gave up the idea cos it was too late.
Shall go for a proper haircut next week.. But dun noe where to cut.. Any good stylsts to recommend? Not too far and too ex hor... I cant really afford it now.
Looking forward to next Sat heh heh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment