Of Nature

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

YEAH! I am home and bathed really clean now so early!!! Yeah yeah!!

Ha had another training session today so get to come home early.. Having symptoms of flu again.. Haizz.. Shall have to rest early liao.

Well, tml is the day Steffan and I have been together for 1 yr!! Wah time really flies leh.. It feels like yesterday we jus met...

And for him, he got a crumpler bag for the one yr, while I got a pair of earrings heehee.. So now the crumpler bag is his everyday bag he brings to sch. While the earrings, I'm still saving for the chinese new year so I will wear it den hee hee..

All ready for new yr now. Have new bag for work, new clothes, new pants, oh yeah... missing out on new shoes though.. Hmm wondering wat I should get.. Hmm...

Oh and I got a surprise yesterday!! Steffan bought me the SHE CD!! Really liked the song after hearing them sing on the Sunday's charity show. The strange thing is, they actually sound alot better LIVE!! I thought its usually the other way round.

Steffan and I are trying to be artistic haha. We wan catch something at Esplanade, so we know wat its like in there. THinking of watching one of the shows from de Huayi Festival. THe one I'm eyeing is a suspense story. But of cos its in chinese la. And mebbe Steffan and I can watch it on our 13th month anniversary heh heh..

This friday is reunion at his place.. Means that his aunts and uncles etc will be having dinner at his place. And his mum ask me go!!! And I cant find a good enuf excuse!! So yeah... Sigh..

Boss is in reservist now! Heh heh.. I wonder if we will go back at 530 everytime. And means that there shouldn't b additional work on my side at least. Argh.. Did some "spring-cleaning" on my face too heh heh.. wanted to go for manicure since I ended early.. but was feeling to tired. Mebbe when it gets nearer New year den go do. Since I also dun really know how to take care haha..

Its back to work tml again. To my normal work life that is. Yawnz.. Shall have an ealry nite. Steffan's gonna join the NTU Lifeguards so today got some swimming test or something heh.. Wish him all the luck.

No comments: