Of Nature

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcoming a brand new year!

Happy New Year One and All!!!
Ha a great way to start off the new year! Had a rather eventful new year heehee.. Managed to welcome te new year with my family and Steffan!

Heehee... Watched the wars of the worlds DVD in the afternoon, then went to meet Steffan's mum for dinner. My treat ma.. Cos once in a while once la. Den came to my house to wait for my dad to bring us go watch fireworks. We were rather lucky that when the fireworks started, we were on the Sheares Bridge sia. Or we would have missed the diplay liao. But I think those pple behind us must have been very disappointed. Cos they can only hear the sound and cannot see the display heehee..

And Steffan was in the car with us! hee.. My brother went with his frens to watch the fireworks though. So ok la. Not too bad. Wanted to go to the Singapore River to see the lights display thingy one. But den the TP were there and they redirected the traffic to go other place. SO cannot see. Mebbe other day den see.

Got a few greetings from a few pple. But den hor, strangely all these pple I dun have their number one leh Hahah.. in other words I dun even noe who they are lo. Den also paiseh to ask. But mebbe la haha.. I will have to find out who those pple are ha.. And how come I din bother to keep their number. But when we were on the Sheares Bridge, the network was actually jammed and cannot send out the smses. Cant even make phone calls.

Wah finally new year come liao. But not much special feeling cos I still like Chinese new year the best! Jus that there are alot of nice shows on channel 5 today.

Oh went to watch Chronicles of Narnia and it IS now one of my favourite shows! The effect is really good sia. And I really really love it man. Its really like fantasy come true... Next on my show list will be Wallace and Gromit heh hehe.. I want to see the Madagascar Peguins trailer also haha.. Must be really good.. ANd next willl have to be Memoirs of a Geisha! That's gotta be like really the next hit. But I think by watching the trailer I like the scenery enough liao.

I start off my new yr with very little time spent in the office leh. On the 3rd I got a training to go to, so wont be in office. After which it is likely that I will have another training on the 5th and 6th. But quite dumb, I got a morning duty on a Saturday that I dun work. But ok la. THinking of negotiating for me to work that week and mebbe get the CNY eve saturday off ha. But den I think its tough la. Will seem so unfair to others or something. We'll see how things goes ba..

Hee.. Hope I can start off my new year on the right foot! Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: